How many times does your camera crew show up late? How many times do they take your bad side? Does your crew make fun of your left eyebrow? Or maybe the camera crew doesn’t exist.
Get your own personal crew that you control
Could you connect with more people if you showed video? If your audience is young, most likely they will want the option of video. Can you sell more product or sell more excitement with video? Yes. Here are a few ways to use your camera stick to do video.
- How tos
The traditional methods of photography are cumbersome and take more resources as in other people. The traditional tripod requires you to carry it – what a pain. Can you be spontaneous with a tripod? Not so much. Might someone kick over your tripod on accident? Might someone take off with your tripod and video camera? How silly does it look to have a big tripod with a point and shoot camera sitting on it? People might laugh at you. Avoid these challenges and create your own Personal Camera Crew.
Other non-traditional uses
- Get footage of group photo set-ups, always funny
- Maneuver through the crowd with a video camera
- Get video when you are flying solo
- Get driving footage of you driving in like a rap star, 1 hand at the top of the wheel
- Journal live your daily visits to the coffee shop
- Look cool like a news reporter