“Personal Camera Crew” allows you to be in the picture, too. This camera extension, monopod gadget allows to you get cool, different, artsy shots.
In many situations, it may feel intrusive, flat out awkward or to ask a passerby, “Can you take my picture?” You have been in this situation countless times before. The stranger takes a picture and the flash doesn’t fire or you blink …or else, there’s nobody around to take a photo. Or you are at a restaurant and the kind waiter offers too take your picture, but think of all the food, grease and residue on those hardworking hands. Ick!
Your ticket to independence is your Personal Camera Crew to help you do the following. The bolded links to a post:
- Get in the picture
- See over the crowd or over the wall
- Reduce the double chin by shooting from above
- Interview without paying a camera man $500
- View hard to reach places over, under, behind where you can’t reach Get lazy – instead of standing up use your stick for height
- Create important “How To’s”- Use your video function to show a process”
- Show a virtual tour – Let’s say you a real estate agent and want to show a specific feature of a house. Do a walk around commentary. tour
- Take aerial shot food photos
- Snap non-standard photos – you can pretend that you are 9 feet tall
- Shoot the sky in the background
- Avoid craning your neck – use your arm camera extension to get the shot across the way
- Get pretend candid shots for your Facebook Wall
- Make Food critic reviews using your video function at the restaurant commentary
- Get video of groups waiting for a picture – That’s pretty entertaining. Waiting to take a good group picture of 20 people can take 20 minutes while people wait for little Ben to show up and aunt Myra to wheel over.
- See what it would be like to have eyes behind your head – You can shoot behind you. Of course, I like to make sure the back of my hair looks good when I am not at a 360 mirror. Document an accident like a news story
- Video with interesting people who want to be on camera
- Use this will sporting around, going down the ski slopes, motoring about it, parachuting
- See how cool you look while your driving (at your own risk)