You have the freedom to go anywhere and capture your experience with still shots or videos. Freedom is glorious, isn’t it? Be spontaneous!
Attaching your camera to the Personal Camera Crew Stick
Attaching your cell phone to the Personal Camera Crew Stick
- Compact camera with a timer function
- Camera stick
- Screw your camera on to the camera stick. Cameras have a universal mount.
- Angle the camera in the correct direction to capture your subject.
- Extend the stick with a pull.
- Set the timer function and shoot or turn on the video.
Take still shots
Look for this circle icon shown in the orange box. Most cameras have it printed on the camera, but some make you search for it.
If you have a new camera you will have more options than 10 seconds and 2 seconds.
Use the longer time frame to start so you can get practice positioning the camera. After you are skilled and smooth operator, then go for the 2 second or shorter time frame. Check back to this site to find new, creative ways to take unique pictures.
If you are using the video button, you don’t have a timer function. If you are picky then after you upload the picture trim the front and end of the shot to get your button pressing out of the way.