It’s pretty simple. Give yourself ten shots to get comfortable with getting yourself in the frame. When you are well practiced, then we can do a shoot off. Yes, the whole showy routine.
- Look for your timer button and practice using it. Once have mastered that, you area ready.
- Attach your camera to the device. Wait to tighten.
- Bend the ball joint, then screw on the camera snugly – not snuggee, that’s a white elephant gift.
- Bend the camera lens towards you.
- Extend the stick
- Turn the camera on and set the timer.
- Press the shutter.